Thursday, May 19, 2005

*hmm* today is a fine day~ except tt i woke up late n had to run after the bus. (-_-")

HuiSian saw me runnin n told me: "wah~ run so fast ah~" (o.0") nvm~ tt's not the main ting. *hmm* main ting:
A mynah taking a trip to Zoo by bus.
yeah~ de bus to my work place is always headin to the Zoo. n tis mornin there was tis mynah on board. i didnt notice it until HuiSian told me. (-_-") lame right? n u can clearly c tt all the passengers were all sittin @ the back part of the bus. =S well, dunno how the bird is gonna get outta there. =/

mornin was fine coz not much work to follow up. except tt i forgot to do a quotation. well, was interrupted by so many cars which the number plate were out. =X n by the time i have time to do, it's already after office hrs. *sianz*

i'm hungry~ yeah~ n i'm cravin the vegetarian curry chicken! *droolz* though i had it ytd, it seems insufficent~! *haha* realx pplz~ I AM NOT PREGNANT! really. *haiz* if i am, y wun i annouce it? *duhz*

last night quite alot of shows to watch. didnt really watch the show showin on Channel 8. guess the shows r really borin these days... *yawnz* anyway was switchin b/w Eye For A Guy n the show on Channel U. *hmm* till 10.30pm. yeah~ my fav, Nip/Tuck. cool~ ytd one was abit gruesome. *haha* y? coz they actually operate on tis lady who actually had a gunshot on her face. n her face was like "ewWwwwWw" n they even show how they operate her. (>_<) but hey~ it's afterall a nice show. *haha* so was struggling when i continue watchin other shows, coz i was really dead tired. *hmm* n @ last~ dear came back~ XD but to tell the truth, i fell aslp immediately in dear's embrace. *wEeEeEeEeEe*

juz a tot while on the bus home ytd:
Don't marry someone you love.
Marry someone you can't live without.

maybe it's true; maybe it isnt. wadever it is, it's up to individuals. =) u can love alot of pplz, may it b ur fren, ur opp-sex pal, ur colleague or juz a stranger. some pplz might link 'someone u cant live w/o' with 'soul-mate'. actually, i still dunno how to define 'soul-mate'. =/ in any case, someone u need is much more important.

Find someone who can satisfy your needs, not your wants.
for me, the 'someone i cant live w/o' is also 'the one i love'. tt's a bonus to me. =D n dear is really someone who can provide my needs, not my wants. *haha* i dunno how to explain to u pplz, but wad i'm sayin is, @ least, true to me. =)

oh~ i oso find tt no pt explainin certain tings to certain pplz. (tis sentence is gonna offend many pplz~) no pt explainin when the person already tinks tt he/she is correct. *sianz* waste time only. =/

go eat my lunch liao~ no vegetarian curry chicken (>_<)




How do I live without you?
I want to know.
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I
Oh, how do I live?

- How Do I Live (Without You)