Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*yawnz*

shoe-hunting is over.
finally saw somethin i really like at AMK hub.
sat, dear dragged me n Ver wif him...n then...we saw tis fake leather heels which is... *nods* somethin tt both of us agreed on.

sunday went to the Straits Kitchen @ Hotel Rendevous for lunch buffet wif the girls.
Tracy didnt turned up coz she cant finish settin her exam papers.

the food aint exactly fantastic...but for $30+/pax it's considered ok le.
there's not much variety but overall, we r full. especially me n AY...coz i tink both of us ate quite alot. only Geok n AY was hittin on the SASHIMI like nobody's business. *lolz*

it's always gd to meet up n catch up wif one another. afterall, all of us workin now.

AY - pysiotherapist (did i spell it correctly?)
Geok - some shippin coordinator
Pek - JC teacher
Tracy - Sec sch teacher

Yanling was nowhere to b found.
(at least AY toked to her like a yr ago....i last spoke to her when i juz gave birth to ver)

me?!
i'm a poor HUANG LIAN PO~

*lolz*



Vaughn had his jab today. tis time rd, he'll get fever so muz really look after him. a few hrs passed le...so far so gd.


ok la...i tink i continue doin my stuffs....so boring...


btw, some one tagged me lor~~~ *sianz*

================================================

10 Random Facts about me.
thx leh julian~~ -_-"

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.




10 Random Facts about me.


1. I'm a mother of 2 monsters, the wife of a huge gigantic monster~
2. I'm a lazy woman.
3. I like Japanses white rice n fried normal rice. (i dun eat much normal white rice)
4. I perspire very easily.
5. I always ask dear if he got woman outside. *lolz*
6. I always say this nice n tt nice whenever i go window shoppin, but ended up neva buy anythin.
7. I like to leave my last finger nail till it's very very long. i oso dunno for wad.
8. I have a big slumpy butt..totally not toned.
9. I can drink half a can of coke in a gulp.
10. I always call my mum 'auntie' n my dad 'uncle'.





Let's_Count_Down